It’s good to have walls to protect your heart. It keeps your brain sharp so when a new guy comes along you ask all the right questions so you know down the line you are not going to get hurt. It may keep me single because I am protecting myself, but I would rather be single over heartbroken. My walls protected me. There’s a ton of fish in the sea — I just need to keep meeting and asking the questions until one actually answers them right and he can start knocking down my walls. It won’t be an easy process, challenging most likely, but the guy that is able to knock down my walls will receive a wonderful prize when he does and that’s ALL of me.
- When he sends you flowers to cheer you up. 😍#SCIDay #Anniversary https://t.co/hk5Qi8OJCl 2 weeks ago
- 23 years too long... 2 weeks ago
- Work has a two hour late start! #thatneverhappens 2 weeks ago
- Does Kelly Clarkson ever stop talking? Goodness. #thevoice 3 weeks ago
- So there’s like a magical cure for Carl, right? 😭😭😭 #TheWalkingDead https://t.co/UnGAXp18x9 3 weeks ago