It’s good to have walls to protect your heart. It keeps your brain sharp so when a new guy comes along you ask all the right questions so you know down the line you are not going to get hurt. It may keep me single because I am protecting myself, but I would rather be single over heartbroken. My walls protected me. There’s a ton of fish in the sea — I just need to keep meeting and asking the questions until one actually answers them right and he can start knocking down my walls. It won’t be an easy process, challenging most likely, but the guy that is able to knock down my walls will receive a wonderful prize when he does and that’s ALL of me.
- One year ago we lost one of the greatest voices - Chris Cornell. Forever missed, never forgotten. 2 months ago
- Power is back in the Sycamore and 6th Street area!! 2 months ago
- RT @ZERTZ_86: Congratulations and thank you, @JasonWitten! https://t.co/mnX4EEKCuM 2 months ago
- Power outage on the East side. Candles and flash lights. 2 months ago
- Wow. And I started crying again! 😢 twitter.com/tfrederick72/s… 2 months ago