I hope I never have to be bed ridden again. Practically two years of my life was taken away. For the most part I was too sick to do much anyway, but a doctor put me there because of his mistake and he never had to pay for it. In my opinion he shouldn’t be practicing medicine, but Dr. Meyer still is. If there is any justice and karma in this world then he’ll pay for it someday. I’m not the only one who had problems with him. It was by far one of the worst times in my life and I hope I am never in a situation like that again.
- One year ago we lost one of the greatest voices - Chris Cornell. Forever missed, never forgotten. 2 months ago
- Power is back in the Sycamore and 6th Street area!! 2 months ago
- RT @ZERTZ_86: Congratulations and thank you, @JasonWitten! https://t.co/mnX4EEKCuM 2 months ago
- Power outage on the East side. Candles and flash lights. 2 months ago
- Wow. And I started crying again! 😢 twitter.com/tfrederick72/s… 2 months ago