I hope I never have to be bed ridden again. Practically two years of my life was taken away. For the most part I was too sick to do much anyway, but a doctor put me there because of his mistake and he never had to pay for it. In my opinion he shouldn’t be practicing medicine, but Dr. Meyer still is. If there is any justice and karma in this world then he’ll pay for it someday. I’m not the only one who had problems with him. It was by far one of the worst times in my life and I hope I am never in a situation like that again.
- When he sends you flowers to cheer you up. 😍#SCIDay #Anniversary https://t.co/hk5Qi8OJCl 2 weeks ago
- 23 years too long... 2 weeks ago
- Work has a two hour late start! #thatneverhappens 2 weeks ago
- Does Kelly Clarkson ever stop talking? Goodness. #thevoice 3 weeks ago
- So there’s like a magical cure for Carl, right? 😭😭😭 #TheWalkingDead https://t.co/UnGAXp18x9 3 weeks ago