My friends and family and of course Romo make life worth living for, but one particular person would be my dad. We have a lot in common and very similar personalities. He slept in a sleeping bag on a hospital room floor more times then I can count, held my hand when IVs hurt or when I was scared, taught me how to ride back, bat, and throw a ball, and has taken me to many concerts and football games around the country because it is something we love to do. I couldn’t afford to do it on my own otherwise. He took out money to help pay for the truck, and he is just one of the best dads out there. I’m lucky.
- When he sends you flowers to cheer you up. 😍#SCIDay #Anniversary https://t.co/hk5Qi8OJCl 2 weeks ago
- 23 years too long... 2 weeks ago
- Work has a two hour late start! #thatneverhappens 2 weeks ago
- Does Kelly Clarkson ever stop talking? Goodness. #thevoice 3 weeks ago
- So there’s like a magical cure for Carl, right? 😭😭😭 #TheWalkingDead https://t.co/UnGAXp18x9 3 weeks ago