My friends and family and of course Romo make life worth living for, but one particular person would be my dad. We have a lot in common and very similar personalities. He slept in a sleeping bag on a hospital room floor more times then I can count, held my hand when IVs hurt or when I was scared, taught me how to ride back, bat, and throw a ball, and has taken me to many concerts and football games around the country because it is something we love to do. I couldn’t afford to do it on my own otherwise. He took out money to help pay for the truck, and he is just one of the best dads out there. I’m lucky.
- One year ago we lost one of the greatest voices - Chris Cornell. Forever missed, never forgotten. 2 months ago
- Power is back in the Sycamore and 6th Street area!! 2 months ago
- RT @ZERTZ_86: Congratulations and thank you, @JasonWitten! https://t.co/mnX4EEKCuM 2 months ago
- Power outage on the East side. Candles and flash lights. 2 months ago
- Wow. And I started crying again! 😢 twitter.com/tfrederick72/s… 2 months ago